Tuesday 16 September 2014

Postion Statement

The thing I'm interested in is illustration, right now I don't really know what I want to do with this though.

I know that I like doing concept art and creating stories/characters but what gets me now is actually doing something with all of these things.

I'm experimenting with stuff like animation and making comic books but I feel like I'm not very good at either of these things, but I do wanna get better at them but for now I'm starting to wonder if just doing concept art for things like games and films is what I should aim for.

The reason I came to this college is to improve on my artwork and now to find out what I want to do with myself.

The things I've improved on I believe are 
: My art style 
: The time I take to draw digitally 
: Coloring digitally/traditionally

And the things I need to improve on our
: landscape/cityscape concepts
: animating (maybe) 

And that's all I can think of right now

No comments:

Post a Comment