Wednesday 11 March 2015

Parade rational

For parade I have no idea what to do, as we have to do something outside of our comfort zones I am really stuck with what to do.

I want to illustrate something but the question is what.

I'm thinking about taking the characters I've drawn and making them out of paper shapes as an experiment. 

The only thing I can think of making is

:little models of characters using paper (since me and clay disagree a lot)

:background illustration, since this is something I need to work on

:storyboarding the scenes, I've done story boarding before so it would be good to try it again 

:making leaflets/posters, the only problem with this is that I'd rather do this digitally since it was would take to long to do by hand, also this is not something I want to do really.

I'm going to be looking at all of these and  seeing where I exactly fit into "parade" but my main interest would be illustration 

No comments:

Post a Comment