Thursday 8 May 2014

FMP Artist: Tracyjb


      

During the start of my project I drew out this anthropomorphic character. 

I wanted to get out of my comfort zone at least a little and try to make a character that wasn't human, I've done animal characters before but they were all the same and the style I did them in was pretty much copied.

Trying to get her to look like an cat was really difficult, drawing her face was the hardest part out of everything.

For my story I will be putting her in it and other different types of animals/strange creatures to make the story more interesting. so this I will be working on her design a lot more




My main inspiration for doing her was an artist called Tracyjb ( her DeviantART page ) who does a lot of anthropomorphic characters.

 The way she draws them is really interesting, I love how much personality she gives them, which yet again is done through their expressions. Lackadaisy Rigamarole by tracyjb




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment