Thursday 27 March 2014

Story idea/screenshot 1

For my project I want to do my own unique version on Alice in Wonderland so I have been thinking of how I could do this because drawing my own characters wont be enough, I want to give them their own story's, I have a basic story idea but it still needs a lot of work.


A young girl named Becky (still not sure on the name yet) is obsessed with the story "Alice in wonderland" and wishes to go their herself to escape her parents who are forever fighting, to the point where punches and various other things are being thrown. From this her obsession for the children's book has grown but as she says "She cant go to wonderland because her name isn't Alice"


one night while hiding from the violence of her parents she closes her eyes and prays, prays that she be allowed to go to wonderland even though her name isn't Alice, After making this plea to whoever would listen she opens her eyes and finds that she can't hear her parents fighting anymore or any loud crashes.
she leaves her hiding place in the bathroom and opens the door only to be knocked back in shock as her whole house is covered in tress and other wild plants. She calls to her parents but receives no answer, only silence.


With new found confidence knowing her parents aren't there or at least aren't around she ventures through her wrecked home to explore more and find out if in fact her wish had been granted or unbeknownst to her she had actually been cursed.




No comments:

Post a Comment