Thursday 27 March 2014

Update (Alice in Wonderland)

I have decided to go for my third idea which is to create scenes of my story kind of like screenshots from a film, seeing as this relates to my artists more.
I may also do with each picture a short story telling what is happening in the scene.

I have so far drawn three scenes, two that follow on from each over and one that was a practice piece which I continued to color and that will be used later.

   
This picture will be the only colored one because of how long it took me to do this and because I'm still getting use to coloring in this style.



These are the other two I have drawn. these wont have any other things done to them, along with all the my future sketches so I can relate to my artists more.

I'm hoping to get all of my scenes done but  I may not be able to do this, it all depends on how quickly I can come up with an idea and the time it takes me to draw it I also have to finish designing all of the characters, which I have almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment