Friday 5 June 2015

FMP Anthophobia

Anthophobia the fear of flowers







The first design I did for this phobia I liked a lot but I just couldn't get the petals to look right, so my dad gave me a really good idea for what I could do instead, he said that I should give it a flowery hat and make the flower bald, I really liked this idea and thought it was really unique.

The first design I did that didn't work
























When you fight the boss you knock its hat off making all of the surrounding flowers laugh causing the boss to get mad which will then proceed to eat/ stomp you with its pot 

For the level the flowers around you give off a poisonous gas so you have to be quick because the gas will eventually kill you

The enemies slow you down with their own gas that they shoot at you

No comments:

Post a Comment