Friday 5 June 2015

FMP Attack poses

I decided to do some fighting poses
I looked at these references to figure out how the characters would look
























Cassidy fights regularly using punches and kicks


Carrie uses her wrench to send out energy balls that will shock her enemies, she also gives you some health back by kissing your head, she can only do this so many times though.




Ting the panda uses his fists to attack, he can harden them to inflict damage.
He can also  pick you up to make you run faster, the downside is it means he can only kick to attack which causes less damage

 
I like these fighting poses a lot and will be doing some more on these. I also like how messy these look usually I would go over these and make them neater but I've decided not to on these

No comments:

Post a Comment