Sunday 21 June 2015

FMP Final boss design

I had some trouble coming up with how the final boss fight would look so my boyfriend decided to help me out again, he came up with the design below and I really liked what he drew especially the character he designed




I pretty much stuck to his design but I slightly altered the character in the middle and I came up with a story idea for it

I decided to call it the Intelligence 
The Intelligence is an entity that lived inside Hadi, its the thing pulling the strings behind the curtains, using Hadi as a vessel and only appears when Hadis body has been destroyed.
 
 This was the first design I did for the character before I actually did the whole picture

I then redid the character after drawing it on the boss room picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment