Friday 5 June 2015

FMP Coulrophobia

Coulrophobia is the fear of Clowns

For this design my boyfriend actually helped me a lot, I did my own design for the clown and he asked if he could modify it a little and honestly I preferred his a lot more so credit goes to him on this one.
My version is the more cartoony one while his is the more realistic version.

I really like his design but I don't know if I'm going to be changing his clothes at all, I may make them more goofier but I quite his clothes the way they are.
















 







For this level the boss actually follows you through out the level instead of you meeting it towards the end, you're the only two in the level and he attacks you with his knife, you have to attack him as he appears and avoid his knife attacks, If you don't defeat him by the end of the level you won't be able to exit and you'll have to go back through and wait for him to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment