Tuesday 24 June 2014

FMP Cat character (FINAL) redesign 3

I yet again decided to change the cats design and I'm finally happy with this one, she looks much more like a cat now then before.

I also found out how she can fit into my story.
I've decided to make her the character called Shu Ryorin who is the daughter of the King of the Eastern Dragons.
I'm not sure if she is in the books or not as I haven't been able to find any information on her but she does appear in the game "Saiyuki: Journey West" which is where I got the character from.

In the game she is on the run from her father and a forced marriage. She fights the party before joining.

Im not sure if Im going to keep her original back story the same but I may alter it to fit into my story but keep it relatively the same. 













How Shu looks in the game.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment