Thursday 26 June 2014

FMP Update

Now that I have come up with my main story and main characters I have decided that for my final piece I will be doing a poster that will be a size A0 and will be bought of the internet.

I have the basic idea of what the poster will look like but I'm not sure if I will go for this design or not. 
 I will be showing my finished poster in my exhibition.
 


































After this I will be drawing some side character sheets such as Markus Rivers and Pigsy's mother and these will also go up on my exhibition.

So for now I need to
1. start doing my poster/finish it/order it
2. Draw up the designs for the side characters
3. Print out and get everything I need for my exhibition
4. Get my exhibition put up.
5. finish any remaining things.

No comments:

Post a Comment