Thursday 22 January 2015

2D Pixel art Circus stage 2

Now for the last stage I wanted to make it creepy and abandoned so I spent the most time on this one


I used a gradient effect on the background which I think worked really well. I started doing the objects next



 I colored all of them and place them all on the stage and altered them using the hue and saturation, gradient setting so that they looked darker and fit in more


 After doing this with all of the objects I placed them all on the stage



After this I noticed that the background looked too empty and I decided to add one more thing
I decided to make a some seats and to make it fit more I decided to make them battered and broken

Happy with what I had, I colored it and place it in the back where it fit perfectly.
Since the circus tent had some holes in it I also added a stream of light going down into the tent which I think helped make the tent look old and abandoned and completed the stage

I also added a little secret thing in here, See if you can find it

No comments:

Post a Comment