Thursday 22 January 2015

2D Pixel art desert stage

I've started practicing some pixel art using Microsoft paint, because its the best thing to make pixel art with


I then started adding more things like a background and more buildings which I made in MS Paint



I then started making some objects in MS Paint



I then colored them and put them onto Photoshop


Using the characters I made before I went over them and colored them as well






































 I had to alter this one a bit since there wasn't as much room for detail














I then added some more shading to the stage and a few little details, such as the floor and cracks























And for the last part I went over my main character but I had to alter her a bit because I found that she was too big to be a child compared to all of the other characters

















No comments:

Post a Comment