Thursday 22 January 2015

2D Pixel art Circus stage unfinished/Story plot

I started making another stage but in the end I couldn't get in finished, I started doing this one while I was doing my last one and ended up focusing on that one more.
This would be the place where the game ends.


Before I had a basic idea of what the story was behind this game but as I made these stages I developed it more and the story is this

A little girl is forced to go to a circus with her parents and after throwing a tantrum runs off and winds up behind the circus while the show is on and runs into the circus owner, who had lost his mind years ago, In a blind rage at her not being in the crowd like she should have been, brutally murders her and buries her body in one of his tents burying her with a Haniwa (A clay ritual figure) which is where she gets her mask from.

After this her soul goes to the spirit world or purgatory as some call it. After being killed so violently, her soul cant rest and ventures into purgatory to try and find her way back to the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment