Wednesday 14 January 2015

Main character sculpture horns/body

After doing the mask and hood I decided to do the horns next which I found really difficult and had multiple problems with

After spending some time on the horns when I went to put them on the head I found that I had made them backwards and because I'm still learning how to use sculptris I couldent figure out how to rotate them























Eventually I figured it ,out but then I found that I had used too many polygons on the model and couldn't get rid of this thin line going down the tip of the horn so I had to redo the horns completely



 
After watching how many polygons I used I eventually made another set which I think came out a lot better


I then fitted the horns onto the hood and mask to see how they would look and with a few adjustments to the hood they fit perfectly


I then began to make the body which was the easiest thing out of everything
As this was the most easiest thing to make I don't have anything to say about honestly























Now that these two things are done, up next the fluff on my characters neck and the legs and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment