Tuesday 19 May 2015

FMP Dream Helmet designs

I felt that I didn't have enough design work so I decided to look into doing some new dream helmet designs since the original one wasn't really that good















The first design I looked at these two pictures mainly




For the next design I looked a these three pictures






















I asked some people which design they liked best and everyone said they liked the first design more but I didn't as much so I went and tried to combined the two, nearly everyone said that they liked the bulkiness of the first one

I looked at some more helmet designs as well


















































From these designs the one I liked number 4 and 5 so I asked my family what they thought and they said they like number 4 so I think I will be going for design number 4

No comments:

Post a Comment