Friday 1 May 2015

FMP Main character new designs

Since I've developed this new style I decided to go back to my first character design and try drawing her again. I based her new designs on the actress Angelina Jolie and the singer Selena Gomez.



















































































I love her new design it looks so much better then the weird tomatoes faced characters I drew before.

I haven't thought of a name yet but I have a basic background story for her, she's a scientist/engineer in her early 30's and suffers from insomnia due to an incident when she was a child that she can only remember in parts of her nightmares when she does actually get some sleep. So to try and cure her insomnia she's created a machine to try and explore her dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment