Friday 1 May 2015

FMP Main bad guy Hadi

Now that I had the main character done I needed the bad guy to my story. Since my story setting is futuristic I decided to go try doing a robot design.


(I drew these before the FMP as well so that's why their done in my old style of drawing but I liked the robots design)


I did some basic designs for him, I also came up with the idea that he could be a hologram created by the main characters mother that goes bad.
I've also decided to name him HADI which stands for Holographic.Artificial. Digital. Interface
I like the human/robot designs the most but non of the other ideas.







































































I like the thought of him slowly deteriorating and becoming more robotic as he goes bad and starts glitching out so I started looking into robots.















I didn't like his human design so I decided to try out giving him a different hair style and a slightly different face to so see if that would work.
I like his new look a lot more, the hair before did not suit him at all.

I looked at the actors Viggo Mortensen and Patrick Stewart, His design is based more around Viggo then Patrick


























I also wanted to redraw the robot version slightly, I did take some influences from the Terminator.
















His personalities would be similar to the characters GLaDOS and HAL 9000 both of them are scarcastic with monotone voices and they both follow their programmed orders to a T and believe that they are superior and their word is law and won't be told otherwise.


These are also examples of how he would look in his holographic form






























No comments:

Post a Comment